Thursday, September 9, 2010

Get Koster-ized.

It's finally here! The FULL on Koster blog. Remember those words I posted a little while ago "...the Koster(&DeVree!!) family shoot. How do I sum up the Kosters? They are full of energy, humor, fun, outbursts of semi-awkwardness, creative, stylish, they are caring, full of love, and they like cows. Well, except Scottie." The following pictures contain those people! Enjoy :)












(I'm on a black and white kick lately, so bear with me if you don't like black and white so much... or learn to :)



(He was getting a little fresh :)















(These girls are so much fun.)
































(Then some slight craziness broke loose...)






(And Brogan decided he wanted to be front and center...)













































(Scottie doesn't feel very comfortable around cows... I didn't really either!)

(He was yelling at the cow to go away... but it just kept coming closer.)




That was the end of the shoot. Hope you enjoyed this series. I did, but I'm kind of partial. I'd like to share a rarity with you though! A "behind the scenes" shot that David took- it's rare in two ways! First, I don't EVER like to be photographed! (Strange, I know.) Second, we really don't have any behind the scenes of us in action usually either, so here it is- the elusive shot:


(That's me in the bottom right. And you can see everyone is lined up for the in front of the barn shot, and you can see part of Brogan's face peeking out from behind the tree on the right side of the trunk. I know I built it all up and it's really not that fantastic! Hahahahah.)

Well- I must continue my work. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment