Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Michael + Emily: The Wedding.

It's been a few weeks, (Not even an entire month, yet... so I'm on top of my game.) since Michael and Emily's wedding. And I'm ready to go full out blog post! So here are the newlyweds, and some of our favorite shots from their wedding day.







 Then- they danced. There was a lot of dancing. Which resulted in so many great photos... however, we can only share some of them... granted, it's a few more than I would normally post- but you can just see the joy radiating... so get your dancing shoes on, and let's get down!

 Okay... so there are a LOT of dancing photos- but these people just kept dancing, what were we to do? It was a celebration :)
They had these little chalkboards on the tables, so that guests could leave messages for the couple- I'll leave you with a collage of that:

1 comment: