Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dustin + Erica: ENGAGED!

Finally! Well... it really hasn't been THAT long...  this engagement session was a few days before Christmas, and with the craziness of the holidays- I am ahead of my targeted finish date! So- I spoke a little about Erica and Dustin previously, but I'll just sum it up and say that they are GREAT fun! These first few collages are because I didn't want this blog post to be too long, so they are grouped together:
Now that the FUN part is out of the way...
 I like the men staring in the background...
 Uh oh...

Two different points of view, same moment:





And we went all rustic:




 All these interior barn shots compete for my favorite shot of the day :)
 Enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. ok Lins, just when I think that you couldn't out do yourself, you go and take more phenomenal pictures! You are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete