Friday, November 12, 2010

Where has summer gone?

We've been having a gorgeous fall here in Michigan!  Yesterday (11-11-10) had to be almost in the 70's! I had the windows open and the nice breeze blowing through! And as I am trying to get caught up on personal family photos, I stumbled across this shot:
I've been assured that there are millions of photos like this in the world. However, I like the seagull in it. So there. There are many enjoyable things in this world, but watching the sunset over Lake Michigan is one that I get to do, and I think it's lovely. 

On the reverse side- on the way home from this trip where this shot was taken, then moon loomed largely in the sky, which was really quite fun! And if you've ever attempted to take a good photo of the moon- you know how hard it is... then add to that riding in a car, while trying to steady your hands and get a decent photo of the moon! I think I may have gotten one, though:
You know when the moon looks bigger than five Earths combined in the sky, and then you try to take a picture, and it looks like an eraser tip in your photo... that sucks. I think this demonstrates how large the moon looked, I mean, it at least looks bigger than the cars! I think that soon I shall post some of my favorite fall shots- in honor of my favorite season. Farewell, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment