Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Consultations & Robert Pattinson.

We've been meeting with people left and right about weddings for 2011. We've been crazy busy. But that's not what the majority of this post is about. It's about Robert Pattinson... well, a little bit. Mostly it's about this cutey right here:
Most of my readers have probably seen him already- this is Elliot Fox. My darling child. He's quite a character. What most of you may not know, is that he has had this crazy head of hair since he was born. Quite literally, he was born with an orange mohawk. NO JOKE. I have pictures to prove it. Let me dig one up real quick... okay, that wasn't real quick... it took me a good five minutes at least! Here he is a day old:
You can't really see how orange his hair is... because it needs washed! But don't worry- I have a few more examples for you!



Quite some orange hair. It's toned down since then. But now I'm getting to my point- I've been told on a couple occasions that Elliot looks like Edward Cullen (unless you've been hiding under a rock, we all know Edward Cullen is from the book turned movie series Twilight) and sometimes Robert Pattinson, but when my husband stated it yesterday, then I knew it must be true-- I'm sure it's only because of his hair. Or if you need a visual, this guy right here:
You can notice the hair resemblance very easily now, I'm sure. But just for good measure:

I know! So now I'm thinking that Hollywood is missing out on a huge opportunity. That opportunity being, my son playing the role of a young Robert in any movie it's needed. HELLO. Look at my little man, he's a stud. :) I know he doesn't look so brooding yet... but the teen years will come, and I know he'll nail that look then! Just for fun- stumbled across this when I was looking for baby pictures:
We look so little and young! :D That was almost six years ago now! Time flies.
One last shot I wanted to share- from our self family portraits yesterday (from the shoot for our Christmas cards of course!)
My little men. Elliot Fox and Greyson Wolf. You guys are growing up way too fast.

Do you have any kidlets with celebrity resemblance? If so, share with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment