Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It's been too long...

I don't like doing this until I have a full post to publish, BUT it's been a couple weeks, and I still have too much work to post yet, so I'm posting a teaser. I know I said I don't like to, but I am.
I know a ring shot isn't too much of a preview... but it will have to do for now! 

Not only am I in the middle of two jobs, we are also moving! In a couple days actually... and our summer has been the busiest summer EVER. Our oldest child is starting kindergarten in less than a month... life is crazy right now! Hopefully, after we get moved in, I will be able to crank out the rest of these wedding photos and post a full blog a couple days after that! And then look for a super fun blog of Koster family photos :) Until then, I must continue to divide my work between maintaining our family, packing/sorting/yard saling stuff, and working on editing... See you on the other side!

1 comment:

  1. Lins! I love all of your work! You are just a ball of talent! :)

    ReplyDelete