Monday, August 23, 2010

Alan & Bekah

It's about time for this post. Am I right? Let me fill you in a little on the struggles surrounding this lengthy vacation from  you blog. Basically, we had pretty short notice to move. EEK! So after scouring the earth for another place to live, that would suit our family AND was within our price range, we found a place about four days before the move. We had to downsize considerably, BUT we had a huge sale, made some money which we then spent at IKEA (because that's the perfect place to go when you need to downsize!). About three days before we move, I ended up in the E.R., long story short, I have had pneumonia for some time apparently... explains all of the worn out-ness and getting winded easily. So I'm on some drugs for that, and with all the packing, moving, unpacking, who wouldn't be tired (not to mention, that also in that short time, my father ended up in the U of M with heart problems). But alas, the day has come and I shall blog some of my favorite photos from the July 17, 2010 wedding of Alan & Bekah Young. They were the nicest, calmest spirits I've met yet, and you will be able to tell from the photos, that they are deeply in love.











Of course, since there were bubbles, bubble wars ensued.


My favorite part of weddings: Older than me people. They know where it's at.


And this was Grandma. A darling little lady. Loved this picture of her.


Next up for the blog, the Koster Family. And shortly after that, I should have another family blog post. See you then.














No comments:

Post a Comment