Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I may have arriven late to the blogging world.

I know arriven isn't a word. So what. It sounds better than "arrived". And guess what- you don't "drived" to your destination- you drive, drove, or had driven. So I'm petitioning for "arriven". Words are stupid anyway. Really. Especially the "English" language. If people can make up "bootylicious" and it can be entered as an official WORD, then I can use arriven.

Enough of that. I haven't "blogged" in a few days and just wanted to keep it up to date. We have an Engagement shoot this afternoon- which shall be super fun, and a wedding this Saturday! So I'll be working quite a bit, and might not update for a while.

I had been perusing old photos yesterday after stumbling upon a picture of my youngest son with really long hair--and I got that "where did time go!?" feeling. I know the parents know what I'm talking about. This was only two years ago! My baby has grown SO MUCH! (I apologize for the quality- bad picture phone.)

And one of Elliot being a GREAT big brother...



















So, feeling all nostalgic, I looked through my vast photo archives and dug up some newborn photos that I wanted to share. Adorablocity.
Elliot and Greyson. Respectively. Adorable, rowdy, fun, intelligent, FUNNY, concerned for others, giving, loving, hilarious, all around boys, who like dirt, running, video games, and creepy crawly things. I love them so much. They've grown from those tiny helpless babies to this (so far! That's their friend Leyna on the left :D ):
However, these are probably better pictures!



I cannot believe that Elliot is 5 already, and starting school this fall... where does the time go?????

1 comment:

  1. lindsay...i have never seen the word "arriven" before. i am seriously impressed. nice blog.

    ReplyDelete