Friday, July 2, 2010

Being productive.

    
I decided to be productive today. And then I went to the doctor. But you heard it here: I will post once a week... even if it's just a teaser! I can't even count the number of blogs I read, and I think to myself 'I should really keep a blog- and keep it up to date!' So ignore the last post- it really begins NOW! We'll start with a recent engagement session:

Aaron + Bethany

Aaron is a long time friend of my husbands- but I consider him a friend as well. And Bethany is the love of his life! Whom we got to meet for the first time on this shoot- I have to say- this engagement (and marriage soon!) is something I will never object to! They are perfect for each other! Here are a few favorites...

 



























That's all I have for now- have to tend to the rowdy boys who are supposed to be taking a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment